Terms & Conditions
(1) Quotation remains valid for 30 days from the date shown.
(2)The design fees are payable 40% on signing/appointment of the agreement, payment to be finalised by due date specified on invoice or as stated differently in the costing schedule. t bac design has the right to charge an administration fee of $100 (including GST) per week to the original amount due for all late payments.
(3) The above quote does not cover any works post stage sign off.
(4) Disbursements such as couriers & printing charges and out of pocket expenses are charged at cost plus 15% handling fee & are documented for your reference. Include but not limited to the following:
• photocopying & plan printing
• colour printing & binding
• photography and printing costs
• any permits, fees or certification that are required
• courier charges
• electronic disks
• travel expenses
(5) If for any reason it becomes necessary to charge any additional works an hourly rate will apply at the rates of $100/hr.
(6) t bac design reserve the right to receive commissions from suppliers.
(7) This quotation does not include any flights or travel expenses unless otherwise stated.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
(1) Copyright of all concepts produced by t bac design including documents, drawings, specifications, ideas etc will remain the property of t bac design. There may be no reproduction or copying of any aspect of such without the written permission from t bac design. An assigning of copyright can be undertaken with written permission from t bac design.
(2) All material written or spoken and is produced, designed or presented in any way remains the property of t bac design.
(3) An assigning of copyright can be undertaken with written permission from t bac design to client upon payment of final invoice.
(4) t bac design maintain no hold on copyright over concepts or designs produced by others and documented by t bac design.
(5) All materials remain the property of t-bac design until payment is received in full.
(6) t-bac design retains the rights to use any designs for self promotion.
Variations and Extensions
In the event of any variations or extensions to this contract or should you wish to engage us on a time and materials basis, works can be undertaken at the above mentioned hourly rate.
t bac design and associated parties shall be under no liability to the customer in respect of anything which may constitute breach of this agreement arising by reason of force majeure, namely, circumstances beyond the control of both parties which shall include (but shall not be limited to; acts of God, fire, flood, drought, explosion, sabotage, accident, embargo, riot, civil commotion or civil authority, including acts of local government and parliamentary authority: labour disputes of whatever nature).
t-bac design ABN 85 855 847 271